[vicsireland] Re: ZoomText 10

  • From: tony scanlon <turrots@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 15:12:59 +0000

Hi Derbhile
Would have been very surprised if it didn't work with Win7, but glad you
got sorted.
Jackson Technologies are the Irish agent for ZT, but it wont be on sale her
until Jan next.
From Jan 1st we will have stock,

Telephone:  Dublin 4518508
For all your Assistive Technology needs visit
www.jacksontechnology.com or www.dyslexia-ireland.com

They offer training on Ai Squared site for ZT10 here is a mail i received
from them.

 *ZoomText Online Training*

We provide *free online training* every Monday at 3PM EST and every
Wednesday at 12PM EST.  You'll learn all the ZoomText basics in a brief 30
minute webinar.  If you'd like to stay longer, we then open it up to
questions for the next 15 minutes.

You'll have to register for the course you would like to attend.
Registration, along with the course, is free.

aisquared.com/training<http://aisquared.us1.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=46e107c7813eb905dfd2a6938&id=9ff28a532e&e=21183b89f9>today
to enroll.
On 1 December 2011 11:36, Derbhile Graham <derbhile.graham@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Yay, it works with Windows 7. Think I'll give myself a little treat.
Windows
> 7 magnifier is good, but when I went to that training day and used
ZoomText,