[vicsireland] VICS AGM

  • From: Joan Ann Brosnan <Chairperson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: No-name <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 09:56:23 +0100

Hi all

The VICS AGM will take place tomorrow at the training centre of the National
Council for the blind in Dublin.  It will start at 2:30 and finish at 5:00.
I would encourage VICS members to come to the AGM as, it is a great way for you
to meet other members of the society and it will give you the opportunity to
suggest what you think VICS should do for the coming year and into the future.

To those of you who are unable to attend the AGM, I would like to sincerely
thank you for your ongoing support to VICS.

I look forward to meeting you all tomorrow.

Joan Ann
VICS chairperson.