[vicsireland] Re: VICS AGM

  • From: "Maureen Newelll" <mcnewell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 16:08:04 +0100

VICS AGMCiaran, may I wish you and the new incoming committee all the best for
the coming year in your endeavors for the future development of VICS.  To the
outgoing committee may I say a big "thank you" for your achievements over the
past number of years on our behalf.  I can only say that I was disappointed, as
I am sure you were, at the poor turnout at the meeting, given that the venue
was assessible and familiar to all vision impaired people.  The greatest
expression of gratitude one can give     to youpeople whom give up your time
for our betterment,  is to turn up for AGM or at the very least send an apology.
Again, many thanks,
Maureen.