[vicsireland] User accounts sent to members for the new website.

  • From: "Darragh" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 16:35:29 -0000

Hello,

By now, all members of VICS should have recieved an email from the VICS website
with a username and password. Please note, the first mail sent from the site
should be ignored as it contains incorrect information.

I have noticed that already, Five members have logged in and explored the site
so I look forward to seeing more of you visit in the coming days.

If you have not recieved an email with your username and password or you have
encountered difficulties logging in, please email me at darragh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and I will create an account for you as soon as possible.

The address again is: www.vicsireland.org

Darragh