[vicsireland] The end of talking ATMs at National Irish Bank

  • From: "Tim Culhane" <tim.j.culhane@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 09:45:54 -0000

Hi all,

Its with great regret that as a result of the decision of National Irish
Bank to close their entire branch network in the Republic, we will no longer
have access to their talking ATMs machines.

Naturally this is very disappointing news, but there isn't much we can do
about it.

I certainly hope that VICS will continue to lobby the remaining banks
operating in the Republic of Ireland to improve accessibility of their ATMs
machines, and perhaps in the future  talking ATMs will return.

Regards,

Tim