[vicsireland] SPSS A11y

  • From: Joshue O Connor <joshue.oconnor@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2011 09:03:09 +0000

Hi y'all,

Sorry for cross posting. I came across this on the NFB-Science list, and I thought I'd pass it on here. IBM are looking for feedback on the accessibility of SPSS, the statistical analysis package. If any of you have experience/feedback on SPSS, and you are a screen reader user then please do get in touch with:

Laurie Riekmann
Senior Manager Research and Development
Collaboration & Deployment Services
IBM Software Group, Business Analytics
Phone: 507-253-8120
e-mail: <mailto:lar@xxxxxxxxxx>lar@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lar@xxxxxxxxxx>

I'll leave the original mail at the end of this mail.

Cheers

Josh