[vicsireland] MS word 2007 and jaws query

  • From: "Joan Ann Brosnan" <kerrygirl18@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 22:17:39 -0000

Hi all
I'm hoping someone can shed some light on a problem I am having in MS word
2007.  I am using Jaws 13.

The issue is reading through documents with jaws.  I have view set to normal
but, when I am reading down through a document with the arrow keys, jaws
stops at the end of each page and, I have to press the page down key to get
jaws to read more of the document for me.  The arrow keys seem to only let
me read one page and then, I get the sound that jaws makes when it is at the
end of a document even though, there are about 12 pages in the document.

I hope that I am making sense and that someone can help me out with this
please.

Joan Ann.