[vicsireland] Re: Looking for information on audio editing/recording software etc.

  • From: RobbieS <robbiesin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 07:28:03 +0100

Hi Martin,

Hope this is not too late.

I have used Adobe Audition a lot in the past, but I never used it with
Jaws.

It would appear to be accessible, since almost everything can be done from
the keyboard.  What doesn't have keyboard shortcuts already, you can make
into keyboard shortcuts yourself.

The selecti of a section of a track, its deletion, cutting, copying or
pasting etc. works with keyboard just like editing text in Word, with use
of the Control key.

HOpe this helps,

Robbie