[vicsireland] Re: IPhone battery question

  • From: pat mccarthy <patmk1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 01:09:52 +0100

As you are currently using 3G S os 7 Will not work on this phone this is
expected to come out in the next few months but if the battery life is your
only main problem there are two solutions get the battery replaced or you could
get And iPhone cover with a battery in it basically this means that you have
two batteries on your phone and when your phone battery goes low You flick a
switch on your iPhone cover which will begin to church your iPhone and this
will at least double the lifespan of your batteryy

You also have the option of waiting to see if D iPhone 7 see is in fact for
real apparently in September or thereabouts to know iPhone 7's will be put out
one of these iPhones will be a cheap iPhone to compete with the android
equivalent and hopefully the two new iPhones will be very accessible but at
this time these rumours Am only rumours from people who have been correct in
the past

I hope this helps goodbye for now

Pat

Sent from my iPhone