[vicsireland] Re: IOS language apps?

  • From: "Paul Dromey" <pdromey@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2015 17:47:47 +0100

Hi Eamon.

It depends on what you want to do. If, as you say, you want to translate
phrases, google translate is good with simple phrases but can be dangerous as
the translation can sometimes not be quit what is meant. Duolingo is good for
learninga language.

Here's a link to Maestro Translate. I find it more user friendly than google
translate. It is not an app, only for use on the computer. I use it almost
every day but with the same caveat as google translate.

http://maestrodex.ro/static/MaestroTranslateSetup-0.24.exe

This is the latest version I have, there are a few glitches but it is a quick
and simple way of translating and basically works fine.

Paul

version doesn't have this disclaimer in outgoing emails.