[vicsireland] Re: FW: Press Release: Nonprofit Launched to Bring Free Accessibility Worldwide

  • From: "Cearbhall O Meadhra" <cearbhall.omeadhra@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 20:06:23 -0000

I am using the SA to go and I am very impressed!
 It installed very simply and uses the dektalk voices. some common JAWS keys
are used (such as insert-F12 for the time and insert-F11 for the system
tray)

I am editing this email and it is allowing me to do everything I want no
problem.

All the best,

Cearbhall

Tel: 01-2864623 Mob: 087 9922227 Em: cearbhall.omeadhra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx