[vicsireland] Re: FW: Press Release: Nonprofit Launched to Bring Free Accessibility Worldwide

  • From: "Darragh" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 14:25:42 -0000 (UTC)

I got this mail last night... Didn't even know i was subscribed to their
distribution list but... there you go.

I used Sa2Go during it's testing stage on and off for a while and it's
great how easy it is to switch from Jaws to it.

The copy of sa2go on that site still asks for a registeration number but
escaping out of it gives you a full working version.