[vicsireland] Re: Example of accessible & Usable Interactive website

  • From: "GERARD SHANAHAN" <gershan@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 16:07:07 +0100

Example of accessible & Usable Interactive websiteMichael,

I'd suggest your old associates in revenue.ie The site is quite good, in my
curiosity recently I looked for the lists of defualters "as one does" and was
nicely surprised to find that the said same files for the different periods
could be viewed or saved to ones computer you had the options of opening the
pdf file or using your excel program to open and read the rich text files. Now
saying this, I believe that there are a few issues in relation to things like
claiming back v.a.t. on accessible products in that the form is only available
in pdf thus unaccessible to many blind people. Pity the form could not be like
the defaulter list with the option to open it in rich text view in your office
suite or download the application form as a rich text document in the form of a
template to be filled in and to be returned to revenue as an attachment.