[vicsireland] Re: Example of accessible & Usable Interactive website

  • From: Niall Gallagher <niallgallagher91@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 11:23:23 +0100

Hi Michael,

AppleVis.com is an accessible website in my view, and it is community based.

Kind regards,
Niall

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a
significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Niall Gallagher
Email: niallgallagher91@xxxxxxxxxxx
Wordpress: www.nialljg91.wordpress.com
Twitter: www.twitter.com/nialljg91
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/nialljg91
Skype: nialljg91

On Oct 21, 2015, at 10:27 AM, Michael Lavin <lavinm37@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello VICS List Members

I have been asked if anyone can nominate a well designed website which is both
accessible and usable and is easily interacted with from the point of view
of a person with no or little vision using speech, braille or large print
software packages. The website is a community-based resource.

The person in question is anxious to create a website which is envisaged
will be used by people with no visual issues as well as those with a visual
problem.

I will advise the person developing the website to have it audited by CFIT and
have the Bobby test ran on it.

Regards,

Michael