[vicsireland] Deleting Podcasts from the iPhone

  • From: Ciaran Ferry <Ciaran.Ferry@xxxxxx>
  • To: "'vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 15:54:48 +0000

Hi all,

I have some old podcasts in Apples Podcast app on my iPhone, and was wondering
if it's possible to delete these without going via iTunes?

I've had a quick search in the settings, but couldn't find what I was looking
for.

Any help gratefully received.

Thanks in advance,

Ciaran

Ciaran Ferry | Technology Solutions | ESB Business Service Centre | T: +353 1
7027945 | www.esb.ie<http://www.esb.ie/>

An timpeallacht? - Smaoinigh air sula bpriontÃileann tà an r-phost seo.
Please consider the Environment before printing this email.

* ** *** ** * ** *** ** * ** *** ** *
TÃ an t-eolas sa rÃomhphost seo agus in aon chomhad a ghabhann leis rÃnda agus
ceaptha le haghaidh ÃsÃide an tà nà an aonÃin ar seoladh chuige iad agus na
hÃsÃide sin amhÃin.
Is tuairimà nà dearcthaà an Ãdair amhÃin aon tuairimà nà dearcthaà ann, agus nà
gà gurb ionann iad agus tuairimà nà dearcthaà ESB.
Mà bhfuair tà an rÃomhphost seo trà earrÃid, ar mhiste leat à sin a chur in iÃl
don seoltÃir.
Scanann ESB rÃomhphoist agus ceangaltÃin le haghaidh vÃreas, ach nà rÃthaÃonn
sà go bhfuil ceachtar dÃobh saor à vÃreas agus nà glacann dliteanas ar bith as
aon damÃiste de dhroim vÃreas.
ClÃraithe an Chomhlachta: http://www.esb.ie/companies

Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author, and do not
necessarily represent those of ESB.
Although ESB scans e-mail and attachments for viruses, it does not guarantee
that either is virus-free or accepts no liability for any damage sustained as a
result of viruses.
Company Registration Information: http://www.esb.ie/companies