[vicsireland] Re: Citrix with Jaws and Lotus Notes - query

  • From: eoconnor@xxxxxxx
  • To: vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 17:00:02 +0000

Hi folks,

With the forthcoming move to Citrix withing the Irish Naturalisation and
Immigration Service, it raises the question of which version of Lotus
Notes should work best with Jaws;  and what version of Jaws?

ORAC and the Department currently use version 6.5 of Lotus Notes. The
latest
version from IBM is version 8.     And the Department is currently
considering whether to move to version 7 or 8 later this year or next
year.

While I understand that Remote Access  can be purchased,  and will work
with Jaws 6.0,  would it be better to make a clean sweep and opt for
version 9  of Jaws?

Perhaps I should point out that I'm using Jaws 6.0 Professional, and the
OS is Windows 2000 Professional.

As ever,  any  advice welcome.

Regards,

Eamonn
This communication is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may
contain privileged and/or other confidential information.  If you are not the
intended recipient,
or believe that you have received this communication in error, please do not
print, copy,
retransmit, disclose, distribute, disseminate or otherwise use the information.
Also, please indicate to the sender that you have received this email message
in error,
and delete the copy you have received.

For more information on the Office of the Refugee Applications
Commissioner please consult our website at www.orac.ie

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept  for the
presence of computer viruses.