[vicsireland] Re: Arranging items in folders

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 23:51:29 +0100

You want to arrange your files by name, then. In windows Explorer: at the Tree View or folder level; alt-v, i, then name, (n). ----- Original Message ----- From: <roslynallman@xxxxxxxxx>

To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2012 11:06 PM
Subject: [vicsireland] Re: Arranging items in folders

Hi Maria,

As per my original email I had played around with options in the view menu but to no avail.

Now for the benefit of you and others on the list this is exactly what I am trying to do, I think.

My items were in first folders by alphabetical order then files by alphabetical order.

Anybody any ideas how to return me to this position?

Roslyn
----- Original Message ----- From: maria