[vibugannounce] VIBUG Meeting Announcement

  • From: "Jerry Berrier" <jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vibugannounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 May 2015 16:14:27 -0400

NOTICE OF VIBUG MEETING

When: May 9, 2015 from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM.

Where: 77 Mass Ave., Building 5, room 134, on the campus of MIT in
Cambridge.

(Please note, there will be no pre-meeting Mac class this month)

Meeting Format

Announcements and technology updates

Technology question and answer period

Presentations and product demonstrations

THIS Month

I am still seeking presenters to talk about access to social media. I will
send out another update once I'm able to confirm who will be speaking.

As I indicated in a previous e-mail, I'd like someone to speak on the new
enhancements to JAWS that add accessibility to Facebook. If you have used
the new "allow reserved keystrokes" option,

I welcome you to talk about it and demo it.

I'd also like to have someone talk about EasyChirp and other Twitter
applications, such as Chicken Nugget.

If you are a successful user of LinkedIn with a screen reader, please
volunteer to tell us about it.

If you would like to speak on one of these topics or on something else,
please let me know as soon as possible so I can put you on the schedule.

If you cannot join us in person and are a 2015 member in good standing,
contact me for the password for online access by May 8 at 5:00 PM.

MEMBERSHIP

Not a member yet? It's easy to join. Visit our website at

http://www.vibug.org.

Jerry Berrier

president@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:president@xxxxxxxxx>