[vi-kindle] Re: My Letter about "Search" Function Acknowledged

  • From: Craig Werner <craig_werner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 10:28:12 -0400

Tim, I went to the Kindle for PC Accessibility with Plugin page and then to a support page where I found thee address

kindle-pc-accessibility-feedback@xxxxxxxxxx

I am on the road now, but when I get home, I plan to phone Kindle Support and ask how best to route questions of accessibility. My response looked canned, but at least it was signed.

Best,
Craig

On 5/31/2012 9:22 AM, temmons wrote:
Hey Craig, did you send it to support or go to send feedback. I learned that
sending feedback gets you a person's response it seems a lot quicker, just
curious. Thanks.
On May 31, 2012, at 8:21 AM, Craig Werner wrote:

Greetings.

Amazon has acknowledged my letter on the "Search" problem I wrote about
regarding the Kindle for PC Accessibility Plugin software and has said my request will be
forwarded.  The reply was a form letter.

Craig