[vi-kindle] Re: Amazon can't find my Kindle -- what's up with that?

  • From: "JANE SHEEHAN" <jcsheehan1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2012 21:17:02 -0400

To get info on linking your amazon and audible accounts, you'll have to call
audible tech support, since that's where Amazon will direct you.  When you
link the accounts, you'll use your amazon username/password for both
accounts, and everything will show up on your Kindle.

Jane Sheehan
jcsheehan1@xxxxxxxxxxx