(VICT) Re: Let Me Tell You a Story

  • From: Jill Gross <jgross@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Vi-Clicker <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 00:24:11 -0500 (EST)

Good luck. The reason I asked where you live is because it sounds like you
need a good vet school. They tend to be a good place for dealing with
unusual conditions and it tends to be easy to get multiple opinions on a
case. I a m fortunate to have the University of Penn nearby. I go only for
tough situations, but it is nice to know they are there. The othe
radvantage to a vet school is that they would be equipped to handle relay
calls.

Jill Gross