(VICT) Re: Julie- question on relieving harness

  • From: "Julie J." <jlcrane@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 10:33:13 -0600

Sandy,

They are both the same. I used to make them slightly different. the male
version had only one clip on the bottom. From listening to customer feedback
I have decided to make all the releiving harnesses the same. This is for two
reasons. The presence of one or two clips on the male version doesn't seem
to make much difference in functionality. Also the inclusion of both clips
gives the user more versatility in use.

HTH

Julie
http://www.livingblind.com/eml
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and
those who matter don't mind.

Dr. Seuss