(VICT) Re: Checking in

  • From: michelle creedy <mjcreedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 07:46:54 -0700

Shelley, wow, what life changes!  I didn't realize you were going in for an
RT (Rehab Teacher for those who are not familear with the jargon).  Shelley,
could you write me off-list and tell me how they tested your boy for
allergies?  We have made some pretty interesting discoveries about Josie and
her illness and they think she might have sensativities.  I'm really pushing
for them to somehow test if possible but I'd like to talk to someone who has
walked this road.  I can't carry on like this for sure!

Anyway, thanks Shelley and good luck with all the changes!  give Judson a
hug from Josie and I.  Oh and guys I'm about to become an Aunty!!!

Michelle