(VICT) Re: Checking in

  • From: juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 22:23:05 -0400 (EDT)

Quite close.

Rehab Teaching actually, I will be teaching Rehab training, smile.

Sorry, get stuck in the Acronyms.  Smile.  When I am done, I will have a
Vision Rehabilitation Therapist degree, and soon as I am certifies can add
that to the title, smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.