(VICT) Re: Barefoot Horses; was: escallator travel

  • From: Infinitepaws@xxxxxxx
  • To: vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 22:32:10 EDT

In a message dated 7/29/2007 9:46:05 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
annedie@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
it would be  great if some day you had the time to start over
completely with your  mare

Yes, I have taught her a few things with the clicker (pick up a  bucket,
lower her head, targeting) but I havent built duration..but really my  biggest
problem is time/transportation.. and the barn owner's rather patent  problem
with
my blindness and my clicker work.. I dont want him to follow me  around or
offer advice or solicitousness.... just leave me alone to work with  her..and
be honest, since I lost Shadow, I dont have anyone to accompany me  to the
barn or to ride with..although she thinks I am nuts to use clicker with  the
horses too..
Damn I wish I had a chauffeur on call! It sure would make life easier! or
better yet a transporter pad to beam us to you so we could work together!

Sandy  Foushee
Infinite Paws-Abilities Training and Service Dogs
Teamed with  Alexandra Guide/Service Dog
Adopt a Great Dog, adopt a Great Dane!- Colorado  Great Dane Rescue, Inc