[vi-android] Re: vi-android Digest V1 #482

  • From: "keith christian" <keithchristian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 07:10:48 -0600

No worries.

Thanks,

Keith

Sent: Thursday, November 28, 2013 1:36 PM
To: vi-android digest users
Subject: vi-android Digest V1 #482

vi-android Digest       Thu, 28 Nov 2013        Volume: 01  Issue: 482

In This Issue:
                [vi-android] Re: vi-android Digest V1 #478

From: Quentin <quentin.christensen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 06:36:09 +1100
Subject: [vi-android] Re: vi-android Digest V1 #478

Hi Keith,

I set my work email to receive a digest last night so will be interested to
see how that looks when I get in. I'll check with the freelists folk about
why it's not working also.

Bear with me, we'll get it sorted out.

Regards

Quentin