[vi-android] Re: taking back the samsung mini

  • From: "Christopher-Mark Gilland" <cgwaxhawlover@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2014 13:06:38 -0400

Likewise!  Are you freaking kidding?  Oh my God! that would make my life
perfect!

Chris.

Make $50.00 minimum every day starting in the next 24 hours!  Want to learn
how?  Visit:

http://www.homejobsuccess.ws

and fill out your contact info, so that I may get back with you to provide more
information promptly.