[vi-android] taking back the samsung mini

  • From: bill Deatherage <wrd828@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2014 15:35:32 -0400

Hello,
I got up this morning and found that my new samsung s4 mini wasn't working.
so, I put it on chare and found that it had gone down to 0 percent. I was
concerned with this because if I put a gps app on it how fast will it go down
when I am using the GPS app.  So, while I could I took it back and got a HTC.
This phone is running Android 4.4. I was told it had a lot faster processor I
think I will like this phone better.
Bill Deatherage