[vi-android] Re: starting something new

  • From: Stephie <sdb1961@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2014 18:44:27 -0600

Hi Aaron,
Would these be live classes people could get on skype with you?

On 1/6/2014 2:50 PM, Aaron wrote:
Vince,
I’m thinking of how to do this. I’m either thinking G+, Youtube Live
streaming, or Skype. If Skype is the answer I’d record the classes and
put them up as archives at blindpodcaster.com <http://blindpodcaster.com>.
Thanks,
Aaron Linson
Producer of The Cast Podcast <http://www.blindpodcaster.com>

On Dec 30, 2013, at 6:52 AM, Vincent Thacker
<vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Sounds good, but what do you mean by "attend a class?" Do you mean
some kind of live webinar? The subject matter sounds very useful, anyway.

Vince.

    Message Received: Dec 29 2013, 10:32 PM
    From: "Dennis Long"
    To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    Subject: [vi-android] Re: starting something new

    I think that would be helpful.

    On 12/29/2013 3:10 PM, Aaron wrote:
    > Hey guys,
    > I am curious how many of you would attend a class on android basics?
    > These basics would include setting up android going through the
    settings
    > menu, gestures, and a few apps that work very well with
    talkback. We’d
    > take each topic as one class. I’m not sure for how long.
    Questions and
    > other topics are always welcome. So, let me know. I’d also like
    to have
    > guests talk about their experiences with android as well.
    > Thanks,
    > Aaron Linson
    > Producer of The Cast Podcast

    To post to the list, simply send email to vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>.

    To unsubscribe from the list send an email to
    vi-android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    the Subject field (new users, use 'subscribe' to subscribe)

    vi-android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:vi-android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> with 'set vi-android
    digest' in the subject (to go back to receiving every message use
    'unset vi-android digest' in the subject).