[vi-android] Re: starting something new

  • From: Stephie <sdb1961@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2014 11:11:02 -0600

Yeppers. email me off list: sdb1961@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 1/9/2014 11:09 AM, christo sarantakis wrote:
Are you Stephanie from new Zealand?

     From: "Aaron"
     To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

     Vince,
     I'm thinking of how to do this. I'm either thinking G+, Youtube
     Live streaming, or Skype. If Skype is the answer I'd record the
     classes and put them up as archives at blindpodcaster.com
     <http://blindpodcaster.com/>.

     Thanks,
     Aaron Linson
     Producer of The Cast Podcast <http://www.blindpodcaster.com/>

     On Dec 30, 2013, at 6:52 AM, Vincent Thacker
     <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
     wrote:

         Sounds good, but what do you mean by "attend a class?" Do you
         mean some kind of live webinar? The subject matter sounds very
         useful, anyway.

         Vince.

             Message Received: Dec 29 2013, 10:32 PM
             From: "Dennis Long"
             To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

             I think that would be helpful.

             On 12/29/2013 3:10 PM, Aaron wrote:
             > Hey guys,
             > I am curious how many of you would attend a class on
             android basics?
             > These basics would include setting up android going
             through the settings
             > menu, gestures, and a few apps that work very well with
             talkback. We'd
             > take each topic as one class. I'm not sure for how long.
             Questions and
             > other topics are always welcome. So, let me know. I'd
             also like to have
             > guests talk about their experiences with android as well.
             > Thanks,
             > Aaron Linson
             > Producer of The Cast Podcast

             To post to the list, simply send email to
             vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>.

             To unsubscribe from the list send an email to
             vi-android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             <mailto:vi-android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> with
             'unsubscribe' in the Subject field (new users, use
             'subscribe' to subscribe)

             vi-android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             <mailto:vi-android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> with 'set
             vi-android digest' in the subject (to go back to receiving
             every message use 'unset vi-android digest' in the subject).