[vi-android] Re: ring tones

  • From: "christo sarantakis" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 21:35:13 +1000

You can do that. All you need to do is put music in a folder on your memory
card which is probably the best place to do that as it leaves more room on
your phone memory go to your ringtones on your phone and go to add there is
a thing called sound picker which you can highlight any part of the song but
I like it to start from the beginning. When you have the song you want, make
sure it is checked. It may ask you if you want it to start from the
beginning I double tab on it.a friend told me how to do this. That is what I
like about android phones. You don't need to use itunes.