[vi-android] problem with friendcaster app on Samsung S4, are there any alternative apps for Facebook?

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 15:25:58 +0100

Hi all,

I've found that even when I put in my mobile number and Facebook password,
and make certain that my mobile is a device recognised by Facebook, the
password and mobile number do not stay logged.  I have to enter them every
time I open  the app.  Does anyone know of either a solution to this, or
another app I can use on my S4 which will keep info saved and also keep
Facebook entries in chronological order?

Alexander Shannon