[vi-android] Re: pens

  • From: Quentin <quentin.christensen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 23:35:03 +1100

Hi Lana,

They are quite cheap, you can get them from a lot of those little $2 shops or places like Dick Smith. They are usually only a couple dollars or so. They range in size from thin as a pencil (but with a round rubbery end) to twice as thick. There are a couple models like the Samsung note series that come with their own (which might only work with those). The general ones will work with pretty much any smart phone or tablet.

Regards

Quentin

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

On 20 November 2013 11:21:04 PM "Lana Thompson" <lanadon@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Quentin
Thanks for that.
Where do I get them from.
Does anyone know how much they are?
Do you have to have a particular one for the type of tablet you have?
Thanks
Lana