[vi-android] Re: messages being saved when I don't want them to be

  • From: Brendon Donohue <brendoncdonohue@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 14:35:29 +1000

Bill Deatherage,

They are just going to your inbox mate.

Thank you.

Brendon Donohue.

From: vi-android-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:vi-android-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of bill Deatherage
Sent: Thursday, 19 June 2014 1:07 PM
To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [vi-android] messages being saved when I don't want them to be

Hello,
sometimes before I get from the address to which I am sending the message to
and going to put in the subject, I get a message saying saved as draft. then
when I go back to check my mail I get a message saying no subject or no message
content. I am not sure if they are going to the list or just to my in box. so,
if I am sending a bunch of messages to the list with out any subject or message
content I apologize for the problem. if anyone has had this problem I would
appreciate any suggestions on the selution for the problem.
again, if these messages are coming through to the list I apologize.
Bill Deatherage