[vi-android] Re: galaxy note phones

  • From: "Dialup @ 56k" <dialup56k@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 14:22:07 +1000

That's a good question re the Note 3 and Stylus.
I've just had a quick play with TalkBack and this is what I've found.
Objects are read by hovering the stylus just above, but not touching the screen.
To activate a function, touch the screen once.
This works the same whether you have selected single or double tap.
On my home screen, I have several clocks which are read by simply waving the stylus over, but not touching the screen area. My initial impression is that TalkBack responds much quicker using the stylus than my finger.
HTH.
Glen Barwick

***

On 11-Jun-14 2:01 PM, Bobby Bedard (Redacted sender rabedard76@xxxxxxxxx for DMARC) wrote:
Ok, I am going to upgrade to either the Note3, or the Galaxy S5... If I
decide on the Note, can the stylus be used like a finger when using
explore by touch and such?

--Do any of you on the list have one of the Galaxy Note series phone?

Thanks for any info,
Bobby God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things…
  Right now I am so far behind that I will never die.
—Calvin and Hobbs