[vi-android] Re: email and web browsing

  • From: "gary melconian" <garymel11@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 11:35:32 -0700

Maybe she is confortable with k9 mail. I agree with you on not know hwena
message is read and unread. With k9 mail ther is no one to contact ot addres
your concerns. Its an open source project if you know how ot cod eyou coud
probably code in the read and unread feature into k9 mail. But with aqua mail
ther is actually  a reall human listening ot your concerns and suggestions and
implementing in a timely fashion. So I would also recommend aqua mail as well.