[vi-android] Re: email and web browsing

  • From: "norman's list account" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "norman.list@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 07:21:48 -0400

Hi.
I use k-9 mail as my email program.
However this will not work well unless you have android 4.4.x
For web browsing, i use firefox as the difault browser but with the recent a11y changes in chrome this may change. As for interacting with some of the web views related to fb it doesn't seem to be possible.
Hope this helps.

Norman.
This is my list account.
If you need to contact me pleas email norbking@xxxxxxxxx
Or call or text 717-516-1135

Norman.

This is my list account.
To reach me Please email: Norbking@xxxxxxxxx
Or call or text: 717-516-1135

On 6/17/2014 7:04 AM, Jessica Arnold wrote:
I love android. For me it works better than ios in most cases.
However I still don't know about email and web browsers.
Email I have tried aqua mail lite, email and gmail.
I like aquamail lsde for ease of reading but sometimes it doesn't
activate something like if I double tap a phone number or such.
Gmail I find not as easy to use, but generally it works when double
tapping sometring.
I have tried firefox, internet the samsung browser and chrome for web browsing.
Firefox works unless I run in a page with a lot of images. If that
happens I have to load it in chrome or I can't read it.
Come to think of it image emails don't seem to do well in aqua mail either.
What is input from you all?
I love the ebay app and several other apps recommended to blind
android users by web searching. Some I personally could not see a use
for. But most are extremely good and useful.
The goodreads app for goodreads.com is accessible too. So is the app
for where I bank at.
I know this has probably been brought up before but if any of you
would not mind what web browser or email reader do you use and why?
And is there a way I can solve the issues I spoke of aboue.
I also find if an app needs to access facebook I get a webview that
appears unreadable. Is there a way to deal with this or am I doing
something wrong?

-----
No virus found in this message.