[vi-android] devices with microphone/headphone combo

  • From: Aidan <aidan.smarttalk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 12:18:07 +0200

Hi list, I am looking at a Toshiba tablit, something that is currently
more affordable to me, now it says that it contain such a jack, with a
combo of headphone and microphone. Anyone used such jack and how is it
working against the 3.5 mm jack we love and no? Is it like the IPhone
where you have a 3.5 jack but it can receive both input and send out
output to headphones? Or is this jack like the type you got in the
older nokias? Will I be able to connect this device to a speaker
easily? I'm scaired it will be like the nokias because
with many of those you had to either buy converter plugs or it just
could not connect with standard headphones. Any ideas?
--
Facebook: m.facebook.com/aidan.maher92
Skype: andries4451