[vi-android] dealing with automated phone systems with Android Phones

  • From: bill Deatherage <wrd828@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 12:44:54 -0400

I wasn't sure what to put in the subject line but I hope this works.  I had an
Android phone and one problem I had was when I would try to call our bus
company for scheduling information You get one of those systems apun answering
you get a message saying press one for one thing and 2 for another and so on.
I had a samsung phone and I could not get it to work with that system.  The
problem might have been  me. I also have a system like that with our bank. I am
thinking about getting another android phone Also, what was the earlist version
that had talk back?
Bill Deatherage