[vi-android] Re: custom ROMs with TalkBack

  • From: Glenn <glennervin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 15:12:53 -0500

The screen does not work.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Christopher-Mark Gilland" <cgwaxhawlover@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, June 14, 2014 2:51 PM
Subject: [vi-android] Re: custom ROMs with TalkBack

I'm not aware of any, but why couldn't you just do the two finger hold on
the screen to bring up accessibility?

Chris.

Make $50.00 minimum every day starting in the next 24 hours!  Want to learn
how?  Visit:

http://www.homejobsuccess.ws

and fill out your contact info, so that I may get back with you to provide
more information promptly.