[vi-android] Re: app related questions

  • From: Aidan <aidan.smarttalk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2014 00:33:12 +0200

I have to check that when i recieve it.

Sent from my iPhone

On 10 May 2014, at 12:09 AM, Vincent Thacker <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Is there maybe a built-in guide or help system on the tablet? A lot of gadgets
don't have printed manuals these days.

Vince.

Message Received: May 09 2014, 10:55 PM
From: "Aidan"
To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [vi-android] Re: app related questions

Thanks very much, I did look there but I don't really find any
manuals, tipical my country, but I was hoping they have a US site or
something.