[vi-android] Re: app related questions

  • From: Vincent Thacker <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 23:41:22 +0200 (CEST)

I did find some references to that make of tablet in  Bing searches, most of
them relating to South Africa. Does that make sense?

So I tried
http://mecer.co.za/

and it looks fairly promising.

Vince.

Message Received: May 09 2014, 02:16 PM
From: "Aidan"
To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [vi-android] Re: app related questions

Thank you so much for that, good to no what to expect. Its just ment
to get me started anyway, then I can get a nexus 5 later when I can
afford it. So now the only thing I struggle is to find a manuals for
those tablits, I con't even find the mecer homepage. I tried to go to
www.mecer.com but no luck, and google don't help me rite now either.
Maybe I do something rong. Thanks again, I hope to find out more?