[vi-android] a few questions regarding running Facebook and twitter on my S4

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 15:36:10 -0000

Hi all,

I would like to be able to certainly access Facebook and maybe twitter on my
S4, however I have a few questions.

1.        If my Facebook and twitter accounts are linked to my BT Internet
e-mail address and my S4 is linked to my Gmail address, can I run twitter
and Facebook on my S4 without setting up new accounts?

2.       If the answer to question 1 above is yes, do I need to link my
Google and BT e-mail accounts together to get things to work properly?

3.       If I need to put my BT account on my phone for the above reason, am
I correct in thinking I can set things so that the phone doesn't pick up
e-mails sent to the BT address?

4.       Is there a way of electronically copying passwords from a word file
in to my S4 so that I don't have to type them in manually?

Thank you all in advance for your replies.

Alexander Shannon