[vi-android] Re: The Voice-Off: Android versus Siri

  • From: Colin Howard <colin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2014 19:05:26 +0000

Steve,

You obviously did not remember the start of my post where I said:

Note, I came across this amongst posts from way back August 2013 I suspect
matters have advanced since.

Instead of simply advising all you would say it is way out of date, it might
have been more useful and helpful to tell us what modifications have taken
place.

I find "throw-away" statements such as you sent most unnecessary, afterall,
we are not all up-to-date as you may think and at least this group is
intended, so far as I am aware, to be of assistance to it's subscribers.

Colin, who by the Lord's  providence remains living
near Fareham in Southern  England,   hopes you
enjoyed a very blessed  Christmas and are having a
peaceful,  prosperous and happy  New Year during 2014.