[vi-android] Re: Looking for an Accessinle Media player for Android 2.3

  • From: Ayoola Stephen Efunkoya <ayokoya2009@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 00:17:42 +0100

Hello Steve and everyone else,

I recall that Steve recommended GoneMadMusic to me in September when I
asked for a very accessible media player for android.

Although I have found the app to be just as superb as Steve pointed
out, I doubt if it's able to play videos.

So Steve and every other person, please which video-playing app have
you used and can recommend as highly accessible with talkback?

Thank you.

On 9/19/13, Ayoola Stephen Efunkoya <ayokoya2009@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello Quentin and Steve,
>
> Thank you for your suggestions.
>
> Let me start with the suggestions I have tried out before now. I have
> tried out rock lock but couldn’t understand how it worked.
>
> Also, I searched for the Amazon MP3 Player following its demonstration
> by MikeArrego but I was disappointed to find out that it wouldn’t work
> with my phone.
>
> But now that Steve has suggested the GoneMadMusic player, I have
> installed it and found out it is the first media app I have used so
> far which has all its controls labelled.
>
> I am still trying out the app and so cannot make comments about its
> overall useability but I have about 14 days to work and play with the
> app.
>
> Thank you for your suggestions.
>

> On 9/18/13, Steve Nutt <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Try GoneMadMusic.  Just search for it in Play Store, all one word as I
>> have
>> typed it.
>>
>> It is superb and should work even on 2.3.
>>
>> All the best
>>
>> Steve
>>
>> --
>> Computer Room Services
>> 77 Exeter Close
>> Stevenage
>> Hertfordshire
>> SG1 4PW
>> Tel: +44(0)1438-742286
>> Mob: +44(0)7956-334938
>> Fax: +44(0)1438-759589
>> Email: steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> Web: http://www.comproom.co.uk

Communications Professional, Broadcast journalist and Accessible
Technology Enthusiast/Trainer

M.A candidate
Department of Communication and Language Arts
University of Ibadan
Ibadan, Nigeria

MOBILE: +234-8029449441

e-Mail: ayokoya2009@xxxxxxxxx

SKYPE: ayoola.stephen.efunkoya

Check out my profile and connect with me:

On Linkedin: http://ng.linkedin.com/in/ayokoya

On Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/ayokoya

On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ayokoya