[vi-android] Re: Intro

  • From: Maggie Rush <magwheels.rush@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2013 20:32:05 +1300

Hi Quentin,
I'm using Talkback. I had Mobile Accessibility with 2.2 but after my son had to route my phone because of issues I whad I went back to talkback, and even in the year form when I got the phone and tried talkback, to when I went back to it, it had improved, then leaping to 4.1, wow, it's great. Main problem I'm having is answering and hanging up from calls, so mostly I use a headset, and that resolved the issue. I trialled an ap, One hand answer and stil has issues, the issues are probably me rather than the phone or the ap I think though.
Cheers, Maggie.

"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten
this." - Anonymous

On 1/11/2013 4:48 p.m., Quentin Christensen wrote:
Hi Maggie and welcome!

Thoroughly getting your head around one concept before moving on is nothing to
be ashamed of.  Android 4.1 is a great leap ahead of 2.2 in terms of
accessibility definitely!  Which accessibility features do you use?  (Talkback
etc?)

Regards

Quentin.