[vi-android] Re: Intro

  • From: Maggie Rush <magwheels.rush@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2013 20:26:37 +1300

Hi John,
Great to see you here, yeah it has been an age since we chatted.
Would loved to have got the Galaxy, but budget dictated something cheaper and my little LG was reduced down to $200. My son got the same phone as me, and has been having problems, but when we got them delivered, his box was damaged, so we're wondering if it's damaged the phone too much, hopefully this time they'll replace it. Fortunately I've had no issues that he has, screne locking up, backlight staying on until he removed the battery.
Hugs, maggie.

"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten
this." - Anonymous

On 1/11/2013 4:25 p.m., John J. Jacques wrote:
Hi Maggie, good to see you here.  We haven't chatted in ages!  I just got
a Galaxy 3S, and I love it.  I will like it better when it gets the
upgrade to 4.2, or 4.3!

Have a good one:
John

John Jacques