[vi-android] Re: From Twitter : Book player

  • From: Vincent Thacker <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 02:06:31 +0200 (CEST)

Really? I looked briefly at the Windows Lite version, and that is no more than
a 5-minute demo. Sort of accessible by the looks, which is like being sort-of
pregnant. It isn't smart enough to find the book details unless you type them
in manually.

Of course, the Android version may be sold on different terms.

Vince.

Message Received: May 24 2014, 10:33 PM
From: "Quentin"
To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [vi-android] From Twitter : Book player

Morning folks,

Saw this on Twitter and thought I'd share. I haven't tried the app yet and
the article didn't explicitly say whether it is accessible or not.

@blind_tech: #Android smartphone users can listen to books for free -
http://AmblingBookplayer.com

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com