[vi-android] Re: Few basic questions from an user who is going to start using Android phones shortly.

  • From: "Brent Harding" <brent@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 14:04:09 -0500

Is there an add-on keyboard I can get for my Moto X that would turn out to be more responsive than the stock one it comes with? I've found that after being an iPhone user, touch-typing seems so much more responsive over there, where Android requires you to go off and back on the letter to hear it at times and seems slower. Also, it would be nice to have a clear button in case you dictate and it totally messes up on you. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Aaron" <blindgeek1989@xxxxxxxxx>