[vi-android] Re: Direct dial widgets

  • From: Quentin Christensen <quentin.christensen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 09:14:48 +1000

Jim,

I definitely used to have one.  Just did a search for "2x2 dial" then,
and found picture action, which is a 2x2 widget which displays a photo
and quick dial / sms / mail etc a contact.

Contacts Widget by Toby Yu seems to do the same thing - there is a
free and paid version of that

Big Contacts is the one I'd tried before, you can have a photo or text
label for your contact.

Regards

Quentin.